Pineapple Banana Bread
Super delicious and easy recipe. I love making loaves of this around the holidays and distributing them as gifts. The mini loafs make them super easy to share.
Delicious served warm with butter.
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz box
- instant vanilla pudding
- 1 20oz can(s)
- crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 1 c
- pineapple juice (from canned pineapple)
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp
- bananas, mashed
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Pineapple Banana Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Using a hand mixer, mix cake mix, pudding, pineapple juice, eggs, oil, and cinnamon.
- 3Once everything is incorporated, add pineapple, bananas, and pecans. Stir well.
- 4Grease mini loaf pans, and fill with batter. This recipe was originally created for use with mini loaf pans, use whichever style of pan you like.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.