Piña Colada Cake
- 1 box
- pineapple cake mix (18 oz)
- 1 pkg
- coconut cream instant pudding mix (4 serving)
- 10 oz
- mountain dew white out (rare)
- 3/4 c
- vegetable oil
- tub of whipped butter cream icing
- of rum flavoring (measure to taste)
How to Make Piña Colada Cake
- 1Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees.
- 2Spray Pam into a 10 cup Bundt Pan.
- 3In a large Bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix, sift around with a fork to get clumps out of mixes.
- 4Add Mt. Dew, Oil, and Eggs.
- 5Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 6Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- 7After baking, check with a wooden pick to make sure cake is thoroughly baked.
- 8Remove from pan and let cool completely.
- 9While cake is cooling, mix your icing by gradually added two spoon fulls of icing to a bowl, and squirting a few drops of flavoring, stir well with fork. Repeat until full tub of icing has been mixed (Usually three times).
- 10Once cake is completely cooled, add your icing by spreading a section at a time, then dabbing with a knife, to create a textured finish.