Piña Colada Cake
1 boxpineapple cake mix (18 oz)
1 pkgcoconut cream instant pudding mix (4 serving)
10 ozmountain dew white out (rare)
3/4 cvegetable oil
1tub of whipped butter cream icing
dash(es)of rum flavoring (measure to taste)
How to Make Piña Colada Cake
- Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees.
- Spray Pam into a 10 cup Bundt Pan.
- In a large Bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix, sift around with a fork to get clumps out of mixes.
- Add Mt. Dew, Oil, and Eggs.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- After baking, check with a wooden pick to make sure cake is thoroughly baked.
- Remove from pan and let cool completely.
- While cake is cooling, mix your icing by gradually added two spoon fulls of icing to a bowl, and squirting a few drops of flavoring, stir well with fork. Repeat until full tub of icing has been mixed (Usually three times).
- Once cake is completely cooled, add your icing by spreading a section at a time, then dabbing with a knife, to create a textured finish.