PINA COLADA CAKE
1 boxwhite cake mix
1tub of cool whip
1 jar(s)pineapple ice cream topping
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/8 tspcoconut extract
1 jar(s)coconut cream
1 can(s)crushed pinapple or pineapple rings
1bag of coconut flakes
How to Make PINA COLADA CAKE
- Prepare cake mix as directed on the box. Bake and cool.
- Mix half the can of sweetened condensed milk with enough coconut cream to make it taste pretty coconutty.
- Poke holes on the top of the cake with the handle of a wooden spoon and pour the condensed milk and coconut cream mixture over the top of the cake.
- Then pour the jar of pineapple topping ontop of the cake over the condensed and coconut cream mixture.
- Mix the Coconut extract with the cool whip and frost the cake with it.
- Top the cool whip with coconut flakes and cover crushed pineapple or pineapple rings.