PINA COLADA CAKE
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 15 oz
- coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- small pkg
- sweetened coconut
- 1 c
- pecan chips
How to Make PINA COLADA CAKE
- 1make cake according to directions
- 2while cake is baking place coconut and condenced milk in a bowl and mix well...set to side
- 3when cake is done, take a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake
- 4pour milk mixture over cake.
i only use about half, i dont like a soggy cake,but hey, its your cake, go a little or go alot.
- 5take pineapple and spoon out over top adding a little of the juice as well.
let cake completely cool
- 6mix coolwhip and as much coconut as you want together, and keep in fridge.
in a small skillet toast some of the coconut for color. set aside
- 7when cake is completely cooled, top with cool whip mixture (making waves to hold the toasted coconut and pecans), sprinkle with toasted coconut and pour on the pecans. let sit in fridge over night,