PINA COLADA CAKE
1 boxyellow cake mix
15 ozcoconut milk, unsweetened
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 can(s)crushed pineapple, drained
8 ozcool whip
small pkgsweetened coconut
1 cpecan chips
How to Make PINA COLADA CAKE
- make cake according to directions
- while cake is baking place coconut and condenced milk in a bowl and mix well...set to side
- when cake is done, take a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the cake
- pour milk mixture over cake.
i only use about half, i dont like a soggy cake,but hey, its your cake, go a little or go alot.
- take pineapple and spoon out over top adding a little of the juice as well.
let cake completely cool
- mix coolwhip and as much coconut as you want together, and keep in fridge.
in a small skillet toast some of the coconut for color. set aside
- when cake is completely cooled, top with cool whip mixture (making waves to hold the toasted coconut and pecans), sprinkle with toasted coconut and pour on the pecans. let sit in fridge over night,