1 boxyellow cake mix
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 smallcan mandarin oranges with juice
1 can(s)crushed pineapple with juice (regular size can)
1 smallbox vanilla instant pudding
1 largecool whip non-dairy whipped topping
How to Make Pig-Pickin' Ice-Box Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 9" cake pans and dust with flour.
- Beat cake mix, oil and oranges together with a hand mixer until incorporated.
- Divide batter between the two cake pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Move to wire rack to cool completely.
- While cake is cooling, mix pudding and pineapple together; fold in cool whip. Refrigerate until cake is cool.
- When cake is completely cool, frost entire cake with chilled frosting. Return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.