- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c
- 11 oz
- can mandarin oranges, chopped and juices
- 8 oz
- container cool whip
- 3 oz
- package vanilla instant pudding
- 20 oz
- can crushed pineapple and juice
How to Make Pig Pickin Cake
- 1Combine all ingredients, except oranges and juice. Blend well. Then add oranges and juice; mix slightly. Pour in greased and floured 9x13 in pan. Bake at 350 F until cake is done and pulls away from pan (30-40 minutes). Cool completely.
- 2Topping: mix altogether and spread on cake.