"PIG - OUT CAKE"
How to Make "PIG - OUT CAKE"
- 1Preheat oven to 350* Make cake mix according to directions on the box. Take 2 bananas and puree them in a processor or blender. Add the puree to the cake mix. Bake cake according to package directions.
- 2While cake is baking: Prepare jello using 1 cup boiling water, to dissolve. let sit. Open bag of frozen strawberries and pour into mixing bowl, Take a paring knife and slice them up a bit, add the sugar, stir and let sit.
- 3Once you remove cake from oven, let cool about 15 minutes. Then poke holes with the handle of a wood spoon, all over the cake. Take the jello mixture and pour into the holes and all over the cake.
- 4lay the strawberries on top of the cake, and slice the last 2 bananas on top of that. Quickly mix the instant pudding in a bowl, so the bananas don't start to brown, using 1 and 3/4 cups milk. Pour ontop of the cake... at this point you can cover and place in refrigerator, perferably overnight, so the flavors meld together..
- 5When ready to serve: add a dollop of whipped cream to the squares of cake...Enjoy... Oh, if your taking this somewhere, just frost the whole cake with the whipped cream befor you go.