Pie Cupcakes`~Jumbo Chocolate-Coconut
- 1 box
- refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 box
- chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding
- water, veg. oil and eggs called for in cake mix
- 3/4 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- shredded coconut
- container vanilla whipped ready-to-spread frosting
How to Make Pie Cupcakes`~Jumbo Chocolate-Coconut
- 1Heat overn to 450 degrees.
Remove pie crusts from pouches, unroll on work surface. Cut six 4 3/4-inch rounds, from each crust. Firmly press 1 round in bottom and up the sides of each of 12 nonstick jumbo muffin cups. Bake 5 minutes.
- 2Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. Make cake batter as directed on box. Place 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and one teaspoon coconut in each pastry-lined muffin cup. Top with cake batter, dividing evenly amoung muffin cups.
- 3Bake 30 to 33 minutes of until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with frosting. Top each with one teaspoon coconut.