How to Make Phyllis's Old German Chocolate Cake
- 1Bring to a Boil butter, cocoa, water and oil.
- 2mix sugar and flour.
- 3Pour butter mixture over flour mixture and mix well.
- 4Add; 2 eggs,milk,baking soda,vanilla and cinnamon. Mix well with blender.
- 5Bake in greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.Until browned.
- 6ICING: Bring to a boil 1/2 cup butter,4 tablespoons cocoa. Take off heat and add 1 box powdered sugar,1 teaspoon vanilla,6 tablespoons milk,and 1 cup of chopped pecans.