1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-pan lined with foil. Bake 10 min.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well.
4. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil to lift cheesecake from pan. Top with berries.
Size-Wise: Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this rich, chocolatey dessert! Since it serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
How to Press Crumb Mixture Into Pan To Make Crust: Use bottom of a dry measuring cup to evenly press cookie crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
Special Extra: Add 1/4 cup hazelnut liqueur with the melted chocolate.
Variations are strawberries, cherries, raspberries instead of blueberries.