Pflaumenkuchen - Agnes' Plum cake
1/4 lbbutter, softened
1/2 tsplemon extract
2 1/2 cflour
2 tspbaking powder
·cinnamon sugar to sprinkle on top
·butter to dot on top
1 lbitalian prune-plums (dark blue oval plums) i use about 14-15 plums.
How to Make Pflaumenkuchen - Agnes' Plum cake
- Wash, remove pits and cut plums into fourths. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together till pale yellow.
- Add eggs and lemon extract. Beat together.
- Mix baking powder with flour; gradually add it to wet ingredients.
- Divide dough into two portions, pat each into a round 9 inch cake pan.