Pecan toffee brownies
- two boxes chewy fudge brownie mix, 19 ounces each such as duncan hines family size chewy fudge brownie mix
- four large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- one bag semi sweet chocolate morsels, 12 ounces
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- one bag toffee bits, 8 ounces
- caramel ice cream topping, chopped pecans, for garnish
How to Make Pecan toffee brownies
- 1preheat oven to 325°. Line a 15 x 11" baking dish with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan. Spray foil with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- 2In a large bowl, mix brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water, stirring until well blended. Add chocolate morsels, pecans, and toffee bits, stirring until mixed.
- 3Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake for one hour or until wooden pick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and chopped pecans, if desired.