Pecan Pie Brownies
Got the recipe from Pillsbury's "Best Recipes" cookbook.
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- chopped pecans
- 21 1/2 oz
- pkg of pillsbury family size deluxe fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 c
- very hot water
- 1/4 c
How to Make Pecan Pie Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of 13x9 inch pan.
- 2In medium saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Add brown sugar and 2 eggs; mix well. Cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and pecans. Set aside.
- 3In large bowl, combine brownie ingredients. Bean 50 strokes with a sppon. Spread into prepared pan.
- 4Spoon filling over top of brownie mix.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. **DO NOT OVERCOOK** Cool completely and cut into bars.