Pecan Pie Brownies
Got the recipe from Pillsbury's "Best Recipes" cookbook.
3/4 cfirmly packed brown sugar
2 cchopped pecans
21 1/2 ozpkg of pillsbury family size deluxe fudge brownie mix
1/2 cvery hot water
How to Make Pecan Pie Brownies
- Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of 13x9 inch pan.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Add brown sugar and 2 eggs; mix well. Cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and pecans. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine brownie ingredients. Bean 50 strokes with a sppon. Spread into prepared pan.
- Spoon filling over top of brownie mix.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. **DO NOT OVERCOOK** Cool completely and cut into bars.