Pecan Fruit Cake
How to Make Pecan Fruit Cake
- mix all fruit and pecans together in a large bowl.
- in separate bowl mix dry ingredients and pour over fruit and stir all together.
- mix well beaten eggs and vanilla and pour over fruit mixture, mix together with hands. Press into pan lined with wax paper.
- bake at 250* for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. I put this in 2 loaf pans and cut the baking time to 2 hours.
- Note: This year I used 2 loaf pans and sprayed them with Pam and when I brought them out of the oven I set them on hot pads for 5-10 mins to loosen the bottom and ran a knife around the side. It worked well.