We went to the farm over the weekend and my nephew went a little crazy on the pears..So! I'm thinkin pie :)
Well theres also a box of quick-mix puddin and I do have a great pie crust recipe.
What about tarts...
- 2 c
- white or yellow cake mix
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 pinch
- 4 large
- pears or apples of your choice (sliced & diced!)
- 1 Tbsp
- butter (to melt)
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- splash of cold water
- 1 pkg
- instant vanillia pudding (i wager any flavor will do!)
- 2 c
- milk (or whatever the box reads ;)
- a few
- sighs/dashes cinnamon
CAKE PIE TARTS
How to Make Pear-fect!
- 1For the Cake-Pie-Tarts:
In a medium mixing bowl combine white/yellow cake mix & salt. When you've finished stirring add the milk.
- 2Now lightly grease your muffin tins & sacrifice a little extra cake mix to the counter-top/work surface. Roll out your dough. You may use cookie cutters to make circles or mini-crusts. I grab the dough by the handful and press it into the lightly greased muffin tins.
- 3Place muffin tins in pre-heated oven and let bake for about 7 minutes and check them.
The cake mix will cause the tarts to rise. Take a spoon and lightly touch the center. They will cave to form the tart.
- 5Pears (or apples):
Combine pears (sliced & diced) with butter,lemon juice and water in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Stir in the brown sugar and cover with lid. let sit for 5 minutes.
Combine instant pudding & milk in a medium bowl and set in a cool space.