- 1 can(s)
- (15.1/4oz. pears in light syrup
- 1 pkg
- 18.5oz. white cake mix (i use duncan hines
- egg whites
- 2 tsp
- confectioners sugar
How to Make Pear Bundt
- 1Drain the pears (reserving the juice) and chop pears. Place pears and syrup in a mixing bowl. Add the cake mix, egg whites and egg. Beat on low for 30 seconds. Beat on high for 4 minutes.
- 2Take a 10 inch fluted tube or bundt pan that has been greased and floured and add the pear cake batter and spread it evenly. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until cake tests done near center and comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- 3Remove cake from pan, onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with the confectioners sugar. 16 servings. Outstanding but simple!