Peanut Crunch Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 cpeanut butter
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 cvegetable oil (or oil of preference)
1/2 cpeanut butter chips or butterscotch chips
1/2 cchocolate chips
1/2 cchopped peanuts
How to Make Peanut Crunch Cake
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, peanut butter, and brown sugar on low speed until well combined and crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture.
- Add the liquids to the bowl (eggs, water, oil) and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes, getting out most of the lumps.
- Hand mix in half of the chips and pour into a glass 9x13 greased pan. (If you use a different type of pan, the baking time may need to be adjusted.)
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over the top. Sprinkle remaining chips and chopped peanuts over that and then bake for 30-35 minutes. BE CAREFUL not to over bake the cake or it will become dry and crumbly. I like to take it out when a cake pick comes out just barely clean.