How to Make Peanut Butter Tandy Take
- 1PreHeat Oven to 350 degrees...
Beat 4 eggs til pale yellow and thick. Slowly add in the 2 cups of sugar and mix well. Add milk and vanilla and mix.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Fold into egg/sugar mixture.
- 3Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, (I lightly spray the paper with cooking spray).
Pour the batter in and bake for 20 minutes.
- 4After pulling the cake out of the oven, melt your peanut butter (I use the microwave) and pour over your hot cake.
**Chill until the peanut butter is set**
- 5Melt your chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet) over a double boiler, or microwave.
Pour over CHILLED peanut butter layer, spread to the edge.
- 6Cut into squares and serve....