★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 4 oz
- pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- chopped peanuts are optional
How to Make Peanut Butter Pound Cake
- 1Combine all ingred in large bowl and mix for 3 minutes Batter will be thick
- 2Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 3Cool for 15 min and remove from pan to finish cooling on a rack.
- 4Frost with a vanilla frosting to which I would add 3 tablespoons of peanut butter...You can adjust the amt of peanut butter you add to the frosting but I wouldn't go more than 3 tablespoons could be overpowering