Peanut Butter Peanut Butter chip Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 box of milk chocolate supreme brownie mix and ingredients called for on box
- 1/3 cup plus a tablespoon of peanut butter (smooth or creamy) and 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 can fluffy white frosting
- 1/4 cup plus 1 t peanut butter
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
How to Make Peanut Butter Peanut Butter chip Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1If using Perfect Brownie pan: Heat oven to 325 and spray entire pan (be sure to get all the insert sprayed also) with cooking spray.
For regular Pan: Heat oven to 325 and spray 9 in square pan with cooking spray
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package and then put half the mix in the pan.
- 3In a bowl mix the peanut butter, brown sugar and egg. Spoon by tablespoons into the brownie pan. Then top with remaining brownie batter.
- 4(Put insert into the perfect brownie pan now, if using one)
- 5Bake in oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (in perfect brownie pan start checking after 30 minutes)
- 6Cool completely before frosting. (put fluffy white icing and peanut butter in a bowl and beat till completly blended.) Spread or pipe frosting onto brownies