Peanut Butter Layer Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
2 1/4 ccake flour
3 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 cbrown sugar
1/3 cpeanut butter, crunchy
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 1/4 cmilk
How to Make Peanut Butter Layer Cake...
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease & flour 2 round 8 inch pans.
- beat egg whites until frothy, gradually beat in the white sugar till stiff & glossy.
- In medium bowl sift together the next 4 ingredients. Add in the brown sugar, oil & 1/2 of the milk.
- Beat for 1 min on medium speed & make sure to scrape the bowl constantly.
- Add in the remaining milk & egg yolks to the mixture & beat for 1 more min. Again make sure to scrape the bowl.
- Then mix in the peanut butter. Fold in the egg whites, pour into baking pans & bake for 35 to 40 mins. Cool well & frost as you wish...