Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes
Recipe from: Skippy
1box (1 lb. 2.25 oz.) yellow cake mix (non-pudding type)
1 cskippy creamy peanut butter
1/2 cgrape, strawberry or raspberry jelly
·chocolate frosting (recipe below)
How to Make Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes
- Choclate frosting recipe:
1/2 cup margarine,
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
4 cups confectioners' sugar
5 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions: Melt margarine over a low heat or micro. Put melted margarine in a mixing bowl. Gradually beat in cocoa, sugar, milk and vanilla, mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24-cup muffin pan with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Beat cake mix with Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until coarse crumbs form. Continue preparing cake mix according to package directions, omitting oil.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan, filling each only half full. Top each with 1 teaspoon jelly, then carefully top with remaining batter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely. Spread with frosting.