- 8oz tub non-dairy whipped topping-thawed
- 6oz prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- 1/3 c
- fudge sauce
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1 pkg
- (4-serving size) jello vanilla flavor instant pudding&pie filling
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE PIE
- 1Spread 1 cup of the whipped topping in bottom of pie crust....
FREEZE 10 minutes...
Carefully spread fudge sauce over whipped topping
- 2Stir milk gradually into peanut butter in a large bowl until smooth
Add pudding mix... Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes....
Gently stir in remaining whipped topping....
CAREFULLY spoon over fudge sauce...
- 3FREEZE 4 hours or overnight until firm...
Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily....
STORE LEFT OVERS IN FREEZER