Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Squares
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- peanut butter, creamy melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1-1/2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 - 1 c
- hot fudge topping, melted
- mini peanut butter cups cut into wedges
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Squares
- 1In a medium bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and the melted butter. Press into a regular size cake pan. Sorry I didn't measure my pan. I think it is 13 x 11. Place the baking pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350°. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2In the meantime put your peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl, heat the peanut butter for 30 seconds until softened. Spread the peanut butter over the crust but not to the edges (1/2 to 1 inch).
- 3In a large bowl or a standup mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar beat until smooth. Mix in your eggs and then add the vanilla. Pour over the crust and melted peanut butter.
- 4Microwave 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of your hot fudge topping and drizzle over the cheese mixture. Take a knife and swirl through the mixture.
- 5Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool for an hour on a wire rack.
- 6Microwave the remaining hot fudge topping and spread over the cheesecake and garnish with your peanut butter cup wedges. Refrigerate over night. Enjoy.l