Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cupcakes
These yummy treats look like regular cupcakes but as soon as you take that first bite, you are in for a creamy surprise!
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cupcakes
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 F
Place liners in cupcake pan
- 2On a movable surface like a cutting board, wax paper, etc., sprinkle some flour.
With a teaspoon, scoop up a heaping portion of peanut butter and roll it around in the flour. Make 12 of these.
- 3In a mixing bowl, melt the cocoa and butter together.
(This takes about a minute in my microwave)
- 4Stir in sugar, flour, salt, vanilla extract and eggs, 2 at a time into chocolate mix.
- 5Fill each cupcake liner about 3/4 of the way full. As you fill each one, place a peanut butter ball in the center. DO NOT push the ball into batter. Simply place in center.
- 6Once you have done this, with the remaining batter, fill the liners the rest of the way. The peanut butter balls should be completely covered.
- 7Place in oven and bake for about 35 minutes at 325 F. Adjust time as necessary.
- 8Once done, place on cooling rack.
- 9Enjoy with family and friends!!