Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1/2 cbutter softened
1/2 cwhite sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
3/4 csmooth peanut butter
2over ripe bananas mashed
1 tspbaking soda
2 call purpose flour
3/4 cchocolate chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 5x9 in. loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Add peanut butter, bananas and cream together.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt and slowly beat into wet mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 70 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in center of loaf, comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack and cool.