Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
1 box20 ounce walnut brownie mix
8 ozpackage cream cheese, softened
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
2 Tbspbutter, softened
14 ozcan sweetened condensed milk
1egg, slightly beaten
How to Make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread brownie mix into pan.
- In small mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, and cornstarch until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cool and chill thoroughly. Cut into bar.
- I garnish by drizzling melted chocolate or lightly sift cocoa powder over the top of the brownies.