Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 box
- 20 ounce walnut brownie mix
- 8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp
How to Make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 3Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- 4Spread brownie mix into pan.
- 5In small mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, and cornstarch until fluffy.
- 6Gradually beat in condensed milk, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- 7Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- 8Bake 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- 9Cool and chill thoroughly. Cut into bar.
- 10I garnish by drizzling melted chocolate or lightly sift cocoa powder over the top of the brownies.