Peanut Butter Cake Balls
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 1 box
- moist deluxe yellow cake mix (you can use chocolate cake mix if you'd like)
- 8 oz
- peanut butter, creamy
- 8 oz
- peanut butter, crunchy
- milk or semi sweet chocolate melted for coating cake balls
- 1 pkg
- peanut butter chips melted for drizzling (optional)
- roasted peanuts chopped finely for sprinkling (optional)
How to Make Peanut Butter Cake Balls
- 1Make cake according to package directions and cool cake.
- 2Crumble cake with forks and mix in both peanut butter. Scoop 1" balls or use cookie scoop to form cake balls. Smooth out balls with your hands and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Chill or freeze cake balls.
- 3Melt chocolate and roll cake balls and throughly coat with chocolate and place back on cookie sheets with parchment paper. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts or drizzle with melted peanut butter chips or coating. Let set and serve. I've noticed that if you do this the night before the flavors mingle better.