Peanut Butter Cake
How to Make Peanut Butter Cake
- 1DO NOT FOLLOW PACKAGE DIRECTIONS FOR CAKE.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Pour dry cake mix into bowl.
- 4Add milk, eggs, and 3/4 peanut butter. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. (or til combined)
- 5Pour into a prepared (greased and floured) 13x9 pan.
- 6Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- 7Prepare Jiffy Fudge Frosting mix as box directs. Add 1/4 cup peanut butter, and another TBLSP of water.
- 8When cake is cool, frost. This is GREAT with vanilla ice cream.