Peanut Butter Cake
How to Make Peanut Butter Cake
- DO NOT FOLLOW PACKAGE DIRECTIONS FOR CAKE.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour dry cake mix into bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, and 3/4 peanut butter. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. (or til combined)
- Pour into a prepared (greased and floured) 13x9 pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Prepare Jiffy Fudge Frosting mix as box directs. Add 1/4 cup peanut butter, and another TBLSP of water.
- When cake is cool, frost. This is GREAT with vanilla ice cream.