Peanut Butter and Cranberry Molasses Bread
I would also serve this as a dessert loaf one of two ways.
American Way: Ice Cream and Whipped Cream
British Way: A Generous Spoonful of Warm Vanilla Pudding over a Slice
Either way you dish it, your family will love this sweet loaf.
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter chips, optional
- 1 can(s)
- cranberry sauce, whole berry
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1 pinch
- 1/4 c
- dark molasses
- 1 stick
- butter, unsalted sweet cream
- milk, if needed
How to Make Peanut Butter and Cranberry Molasses Bread
- 1In a mixing bowl, place all dry ingredients, save brown sugar. Sift twice.
- 2In a different mixing bowl, beat sugar and butter for 2 minutes.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla and beat an additional minute.
- 4Add wet to dry. Then beat. While beat add molasses.
- 5Add peanut butter and cranberry sauce. Beat for 2 minutes.
- 6Fold in peanut butter chips.
- 7If any additional moisture is needed, add a spoonful of milk at a time.
- 8Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- 9Place in oven of 350F. Bake until toothpick comes out clean or about 45 minutes.