Peanut Butter and Cranberry Molasses Bread
I would also serve this as a dessert loaf one of two ways.
American Way: Ice Cream and Whipped Cream
British Way: A Generous Spoonful of Warm Vanilla Pudding over a Slice
Either way you dish it, your family will love this sweet loaf.
3/4 cpeanut butter
1/2 cpeanut butter chips, optional
1 can(s)cranberry sauce, whole berry
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cdark brown sugar
1/4 cdark molasses
1 stickbutter, unsalted sweet cream
·milk, if needed
How to Make Peanut Butter and Cranberry Molasses Bread
- In a mixing bowl, place all dry ingredients, save brown sugar. Sift twice.
- In a different mixing bowl, beat sugar and butter for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat an additional minute.
- Add wet to dry. Then beat. While beat add molasses.
- Add peanut butter and cranberry sauce. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- If any additional moisture is needed, add a spoonful of milk at a time.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Place in oven of 350F. Bake until toothpick comes out clean or about 45 minutes.