Peanut butter and chocolate chip Muffins
300 gplain flour
200 gsoft brown sugar
15 gbaking powder
100 gsunflower oil
2free range eggs (beaten)
100 gpeanut butter
How to Make Peanut butter and chocolate chip Muffins
- Set oven to 190c (about 375f)
- Sift together in a large bowl the flour, sugar and baking powder, stir through *chocolate chips.
- In another bowl mix peanut butter, oil, milk and eggs.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ensuring all dry mixture is wettened properly.
- Divide mixture between the twelve cases (I found about 2 Dessertspoons in each was about right).
- Place in preheated oven for about 20, until risen, firm and golden.
- Remove, cool and decorate if you wish.
- *As an alternative to chocolate chips you could use mashed banana. Or use both, adjusting the levels accordingly.