- 1 pkg
- dry cake mix-white, yellow or french vanilla
- 1/3 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 large
- eggs, divided
- 29 oz
- can light peach slices, drained
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
How to Make Peachy Keen Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9x13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until crumbly.
Set aside 1 ½ c. crumbs for topping.
- 3Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 10 minutes.
- 4Cut peach slices into 1” pieces; Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
- 5In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy.
Spread over top of peaches.
- 6Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
- 7Chill at least 30 minutes before serving; Serves 12.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.