Peaches and Cream Cheese Cake
3/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1- 3 oz.vanilla pudding - cook n serve not instant
1 can(s)sliced peaches (16 oz. can)
8 ozcream cheese
3 Tbspreserved peach juice
How to Make Peaches and Cream Cheese Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" deep dish pie pan.
- Drain peaches reserving juice.
- In a medium size bowl, mix flour, baking powder, vanilla pudding (directly out of the box), egg, milk and melted butter. Mix for 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour into prepared pie pan.
- Layer peaches over base.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, 3 T. peach juice and vanilla for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle top with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool and serve.