Peach "Dump" Cake
How to Make Peach "Dump" Cake
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 2Open both cans of peaches and cut each slice into smaller bite-sized pieces directly into the pan, (be careful, the slices are slippery because of the juices).
- 3Dump all the juice from both cans over the peach pieces in the pan.
- 4Spread the yellow cake mix over the top of the sliced peaches directly from the box. You can use a spatula to smooth the cake mix out evenly. Do not push it down, it's supposed to just sit on top.
- 5Cut up both sticks of butter into approx. 1/4 inch slices and place them all around the top of the cake mix.
- 6Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes and enjoy warm. Store leftovers in the fridge. It tastes just as yummy reheated.