How to Make Peach Dump Cake
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375
- 2Add peaches to bottom of 9x13 dish. Make sure peaches or whichever fruit you are using has juice.
- 3Next add the small box of peach jello evenly over the peaches.
- 4Add the box of yellow cake mix. DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THE CAKE MIX. Spread evenly over the peaches.
- 5Drizzle melted stick of butter over the cake mix.
- 6Dump 1/2 cup water over the top.
- 7Place in oven for about 55 minutes or top is golden brown.
- 8Serve with a dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy!
Best served warm!