How to Make Peach Dump Cake
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Add peaches to bottom of 9x13 dish. Make sure peaches or whichever fruit you are using has juice.
- Next add the small box of peach jello evenly over the peaches.
- Add the box of yellow cake mix. DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THE CAKE MIX. Spread evenly over the peaches.
- Drizzle melted stick of butter over the cake mix.
- Dump 1/2 cup water over the top.
- Place in oven for about 55 minutes or top is golden brown.
- Serve with a dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy!
Best served warm!