1box of yellow cake mix plus ingridients to make cake
1 can(s)12 oz. crushed pineapple
1 1/3 csugar
1 box3.4 oz. french vanilla pudding plus ingridients to prepare
1 ccoconut, flaked
How to Make Paradise Cake
- Bake cake according to directions on box.
- Meanwhile combine sugar and pineapple in a sauce pan and boil over medium heat stirring constantly, let cool.
- Remove cake from oven and poke holes in the cake and pour Pineapple mixture over the top of the cake and set aside.
- Make the pudding mix and spread it over he top of the cake, cool in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Toast coconut in a dry frying pan until it is golden brown.
- spread Cool whip over the top of the cake and then sprinkle with toasted coconut.