- box of yellow cake mix plus ingridients to make cake
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz. crushed pineapple
- 1 1/3 c
- 1 box
- 3.4 oz. french vanilla pudding plus ingridients to prepare
- 1 c
- coconut, flaked
- cool whip
How to Make Paradise Cake
- 1Bake cake according to directions on box.
- 2Meanwhile combine sugar and pineapple in a sauce pan and boil over medium heat stirring constantly, let cool.
- 3Remove cake from oven and poke holes in the cake and pour Pineapple mixture over the top of the cake and set aside.
- 4Make the pudding mix and spread it over he top of the cake, cool in the refrigerator until chilled.
- 5Toast coconut in a dry frying pan until it is golden brown.
- 6spread Cool whip over the top of the cake and then sprinkle with toasted coconut.