Pappy's Pound Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 boxvanilla instant pudding
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (i use borden)
1 Tbspcinnamon or pumpkin spice
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
1/4 coil (i use canola)
How to Make Pappy's Pound Cake
- Grease and flour a standard size bundt pan. Preheat oven to 350.
- First beat the eggs and oil at medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Then add milk and sweetened condensed milk.Next slowly add cake mix,pudding mix, and cinnamon or pumpkin spice at high speed till all combined.
- Pour batter into greased/floured bundt pan. Bake for 40-45 mins.cooking times varies due to different ovens.
- Cool and then put on serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar! serve and enjoy!!