P-Nutty Suprize Cupcakes
1devils food cake /mix as directed
1bag of reeses mini peanut butter cups
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
1 cpeanut butter, creamy(frosting)
3 Tbspwhipping cream(frosting)
2 cpowdered sugar(frosting)
·chocolate syrup for drizzling
How to Make P-Nutty Suprize Cupcakes
- Preheat heat oven tp 350
- Mix cake mix as directed on the box..chop 10 mini reeses cups and fold into cake mix(note they are easier to chop if they are cold out of the frig)
- Line cupcake tins with liners
- Place 1/2 of the amount of cake mix into tins. Then place a mini reese cup in each cupcake then finish filling the tins making sure the reeses cup is covered.
- Bake approx 15 min or according to box
- Mix frosting..cream toagather butter, cream, and peanut butter. Slowly add powdered sugar.
- When cupcakes are cool put frosting on and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Then chop remaining reeses cups and place on top of cupcakes.