P-Nutty Suprize Cupcakes
- devils food cake /mix as directed
- bag of reeses mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 c
- butter, room temperature
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy(frosting)
- 3 Tbsp
- whipping cream(frosting)
- 2 c
- powdered sugar(frosting)
- chocolate syrup for drizzling
How to Make P-Nutty Suprize Cupcakes
- 1Preheat heat oven tp 350
- 2Mix cake mix as directed on the box..chop 10 mini reeses cups and fold into cake mix(note they are easier to chop if they are cold out of the frig)
- 3Line cupcake tins with liners
- 4Place 1/2 of the amount of cake mix into tins. Then place a mini reese cup in each cupcake then finish filling the tins making sure the reeses cup is covered.
- 5Bake approx 15 min or according to box
- 6Mix frosting..cream toagather butter, cream, and peanut butter. Slowly add powdered sugar.
- 7When cupcakes are cool put frosting on and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Then chop remaining reeses cups and place on top of cupcakes.