Outstanding Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake
2 cgraham crackers, crushed
6 Tbspbutter, melted
3 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cpacked dark brown sugar
1 can(s)(15 ounce) solid pack pumpkin
1/4 cheavy whipping cream
1 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground cloves
5eggs, lightly beaten
6 Tbspbutter, softened
1 cpacked dark brown sugar
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Outstanding Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place a greased 9 inch springform pan on a double thickness of heavy duty foil. (about an 8 inch square) Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter until flacky.
- Press onto the bottom of and one inch up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in pumpkin, cream, cinnamon and cloves until blended well.
- Add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour over crust, place springform pan in a large baking sheet pan with sides and add one inch of hot water to the pan.
- Carefully place in oven and bake for one hour.
- Meanwhile,in a small bowl, combine sugar,brown sugar. Stir in walnuts.
- Carefully remove cheesecake from oven and sprinkle topping over hot cheesecake and carefully place back into the oven.
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until center is just set.
- Remove springform pan from water bath.
- Place on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- When cool; carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen and cool one hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully open springform pan and place cheesecake on serving platter.