1 pkgoreo cookies
4 Tbspmelted butter
4 pkgcream cheese
1 csour cream
6squares of bakers chocolate (melted and cooled)
1 pkgchips (chocolate, white chocolate, or hugs) optional
How to Make Oreo Vanilla, Fudge Swirled Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt bakers chocolate, set off to the side, and let cool.
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor or chop as finely as possible. Mix cookie crumbs and butter together and pack tightly into a 13 X 9 pan. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar into a large mixing bowl. After it is mixed well, add the sour cream and mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Save one cup of batter and set off to the side.
- Mix melted chocolate into the large amount of batter.
- Pour batter over the semi-cooled Oreo crust.
- Take batter that was set off to the side and make dollops on top of the chocolate batter.
- Take a knife and swirl the two batters together.
- OPTIONAL: Add chunks of Oreo cookies, chips (white, choocolate, or hugs) to the top of the batter before it sets.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate 4 hours.