How to Make Oreo Puddin' Poke Cake
- 1Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a well-greased 9x13 pan ( I used nonstick spary for baking)
- 2Just before cake is done,start making pudding.In medium bowl,begin to add milk to pudding mix and continue to whisk until most of the lumps are removed.let mixtyre sit about 2 minutes. you want it to thicken slightly so it isn't runny but not fully thickened into pudding.
- 3when cake is fishend,let cool 5 minutes then poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) intervals using a wooden spoon handle or straw. pour pudding over warm cake.
- 4allow the cake to cool for several minutes on the counter then put into the fridge to set up. about an hour.
- 5once it is set,top with crushed Oreo cookies.