Oreo No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
THIS is the recipe you need to take to your next event!!
This is NOT one for diet night!
2 pkgDouble Stuffed Oreo cookies, 15.35 oz
1 pkgBaker's semi-sweet baking squares, 8 oz
4 pkgcream cheese, softened, 8 oz each
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 ptheavy whipping cream
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
How to Make Oreo No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Place one package of the Double Stuffed Oreos into a food processor.
- Grind until fine crumbs.
- Mix the 1/4 of butter into the crumbs.
- Line the pan with parchment paper for easier removal. Press cookie crumbs into your 9x13 pan.
- Melt your 8 Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate squares over low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Add your four packages of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla to a bowl.
- Beat until well blended and smooth.
- In a second bowl, whip your heavy cream until peaks are starting to form.
- Add remaining 2 tsp vanilla and 2 Tbsp powdered sugar.
- Whip until peaks are formed. Do not over beat or it will become lumpy.
- Combine the two bowls (cream cheese mix and whipped cream) and mix until blended.
- Place half the mixture back into the other bowl.
- In the first bowl with half of the mixture, pour in the melted chocolate
- Mix completely.
- Place blobs around the crust to help spread out the mixture.
- Crunch up as many of the second package of Double Stuffed Oreos as you would like. My children seemed to make some of mine vaporize before they got into the recipe.
Place a portion of the thick crumbs into the second mixture.
- Drop blobs of the second mixture over the chocolate mixture.
- Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on the top.
- Place in the fridge for a couple hours before serving. Get ready to hear about how amazing you are .... again.