Oreo No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
THIS is the recipe you need to take to your next event!!
This is NOT one for diet night!
- 2 pkg
- double stuffed oreo's
- 1/4 c
- 1 8oz pkg
- baker's semi-sweet baking squares
- 4 8oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 3 tsp
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
How to Make Oreo No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- 1Place one package of the Double Stuffed Oreo's into a food processor. Grind until fine crumbs. Mix the 1/4 of butter into the crumbs and press into your 9x13 pan. I lined mine with parchment paper for easier removal.
- 2Melt your 8 Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate squares over low heat. Set aside to cool.
- 3Beat your four packages of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- 4In a second bowl, whip your heavy cream until peaks are starting to form. Add remaining 2 tsp. vanilla and 2 TBSP powdered sugar and whip until peaks are formed. Do not over beat, it will become lumpy.
- 5Combine the two bowls (cream cheese mix and whipped cream) and mix until blended. Place half the mixture back into the other bowl.
- 6In the first bowl with half of the mixture. Pour in the melted chocolate and mix completely. Place blobs around the crust to help spread out the mixture completely.
- 7Crunch up as many of the second package of Double Stuffed Oreo's as you would like. My children seemed to make some of mine vaporize before they got into the recipe.
Place a portion of the thick crumbs into the second mixture and spread over the chocolate mixture.
Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on the top.
- 8Place in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
Get ready to hear about how amazing you are .... again