How to Make Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Cake
- Using a food processor, crush all oreos until fine. Reserve 1/3 of the the crumbs for later use.
- Combine oreo crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9x13 pan.
- Slice softened half gallon of ice cream and arrange over crust, covering all areas. Freeze for 1/2 Hour.
- Heat up hot fudge and squirt entire bottle over ice cream; spread using a spatula.Sprinkle with Spanish peanuts. Freeze 1/2 hour.
- Top with thawed Cool Whip and remaining Oreo crumbs. Store in freezer, and set out 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.