CORRECTION: I mistakenly typed the oven temperature at 350 F., should be 325 F. This error has been corrected. Sorry for any confusion.
How to Make OREO Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 F. (or 300 F., if using a dark non-stick pan).
- 2Finely crush 28 OREO cookies; coursley chop remaining cookies.
- 3Mix crushed cookies with butter or margarine; press onto bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well blended; add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; stir in chopped cookies and pour into crust.
- 6Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- 7Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing pan.
- 8Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.