Oreo Cheesecake Frosting Filled Sandwiches
It was too great not to share!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Frosting Filled Sandwiches
- 1In a mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth, approx 45 seconds.
- 2On low speed add in your powdered sugar
- 3Once all powdered sugar is added, raise speed to medium and beat for 25 seconds.
- 4Turn mixer back down to low and add in crushed Oreos until evenly incorporated.
- 5Transfer filling to a piping bag fitted with a large, open tip, or a ziplock bag with corner cut forming a 1/2 inch hole.
- 6Line 20 of your wafer cookies on a flat surface and squeeze approx 2 Tbsp filling onto each. Top with remaining cookies, forming sandwiches.
- 7Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cookies are best if made ahead and chilled so the cookie has time to soften.