How to Make Oreo Cake
- Make cake according to package directions. Bake as directed in 4-9" prepared cake pans.
- Meanwhile crush Oreo's leaving a few whole to garnish.
- When cakes are done, cool as directed.
- Place the frosting in a mixer bowl and whip. This creates air and makes the frosting fluffy.
- Frost in between layers adding crushed Oreo's between each layer. Decorate top with crushed Oreos and the sides with whole Oreo's.
- Note: When giving away, place cake on a beautiful plate. I found plastic at the dollar store and at garage sales and thrift stores for next to nothing. You can also go to your bakery and they will sell you cake containers.