☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bag(s)
- oreo cookies
- 2/3 pkg
- cream cheese
- melting chocolate
- candy sprinkles
- lollipop sticks
How to Make OREO CAKE POPS
- 1Crumble Oreos in a food processor (fine).
- 2In a bowl, combine Oreo crumbs and cream cheese.
- 3Form dough into a large ball and chill for approx. 30 mins. until dough is firm.
- 4Roll dough into 1 1/2" balls
- 5Melt chocolate, while chocolate is melting place lollipop sticks in Oreo balls.
- 6Dip Oreo balls in melted chocolate, sprinkle with sprinkles and place on waxed paper until cool.