How to Make OREO CAKE
- 1melt margarine in a sheet cake pan
- 2Crush enough oreo cookies to make a layer crust in the bottom of the pan. Mix with the melted margarine. Press the mixture in the pan. Save some cookies to sprinkle on the top!
- 3Mix the softened cream cheese with 1/2 of the cool whip and save the rest to go on the top, Spread the cream cheese mixture over layer of cookies.
- 4Whipped the pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups of milk. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- 5Spread the rest of the cool whip over the pudding layer. Crush the rest of the cookies and sprinkle them over the cool whip. Refrigerate