Orange Soak Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgduncan hines orange cake mix
1/3 corange juice
2 cconfectioner's sugar
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Orange Soak Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Combine cake mix using water, oil and eggs in a lareg bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack for 5 minutes. Poke warm cake with a skewer or fork.
- Blend confectioner's sugar, orange juice and butter in medium bowl. Pour slowly over cake.
- Cool cake completely and frost with whipped topping.