- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 box
- 3 oz box orange jello
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 8 oz
- container of extra creamy whipped topping
- 20 oz
- can of mandarin orange sections (drained) save the juice
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
How to Make Orange Dreamsicle Cake
- 1Make Cake Mix according to directions on the box except replace the 1 cup water with 1 cup of the drained mandarin orange juice.
- 2Add package of Orange jello to cake mix and beat on medium for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes let cool completely
- 4Mash Orange sections until most liquid has been removed and sections are completely broken down than add to cool whip, cream cheese and sugar and combine until smooth.
- 5Frost cooled cake and refrigerate